I am afraid
That it is true
I am not what I thought I am
I do not know myself
Even if I know me better than anyone else
I still do not know myself
Forgive me
For thinking that I do
I still do
But I know I am not myself
What I thought I am
Are false guesses
I wonder if you do know me better
How do you see me
I wonder
Do you see me as I see myself
I wonder
Or are we all wrong
And I am just still
Lost
First published on 3 Oct 2009, 3:23 am
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In her head
She looks over the city with eyes half closed. The wind blusters through her curls and whipped back her unbuttoned white shirt behind her. S...
-
can i call you but i don't know what to say can i linger on the line can you just listen as i cry can you acknowledge my pain ...
-
You’re like a big yawning fissure on the ground One I didn’t see I fell into that opening And couldn’t climb back out Why? If I had nev...
-
healing is a funny thing at least for me sometimes i take 1 step forward then 2 steps back i slip and slide on my way to better mental heal...
No comments:
Post a Comment